When to Use
You can use the LibAnswer-based Library’s FAQs when you want to provide more information but not duplicate content. They’re especially useful for “Help” pages.
[faq type_of_id="faq" ids="idValue,idValue2,idValue3"]
To add FAQs to a page:
- Start with[faq type_of_id="faq" ids=""]
- Type the IDs of the FAQs you want to include between the quotation marks after ids.
[faq type_of_id="faq" ids="132796,130975,130946"]
- Separate each ID with a comma (no spaces). Quotation marks go around the group of IDs, not individual ones.
Find the ID of a Question
- Go to LibAnswers and search for questions you would like to use.
- The ID of the question is the number at the end of the entry’s URL.
- Example: Where can I print, scan, or make copies?
- The URL is “http://faq.library.illinois.edu/faq/132796” and the ID is “132796”.
[faq type_of_id="faq" ids="132796"]