The Library offers a wide range of hardware components and software applications designed to make content universally accessible.
The Library provides access to thousands of databases of subscription-based articles, ebooks, images, and more. Because of licensing restrictions, these databases must be accessed through one of the following methods.
Wireless is available in all campus libraries to guests and affiliated faculty, staff, and students. See Technology Services Wireless for how to set it up.
Ge the details on where in the library you can print, scan, or copy documents.
Find out what hardware and software is made available on computer workstations within the University Library.
The loanable technology collection includes 2D and virtual reality cameras, audio recorders, lights, tripods, and more to help with a variety of multimedia projects. Whether you’re recording an interview, filming a short video or documentary, or just need a stabilizer or extra light yo make your iphone video perfect for YouTube, our loanable technology collection can help you bring a professional touch to your multimedia project.
Multiple studio spaces are available for creating audio, video, virtual reality, and other media.
A 13.5′ feet by 7.5′ visualization wall ideal for high-definition presentations
- Comprised of 16 46” monitors
- 7,680 by 4,320 pixel, true 8K, resolution
- Powered by a high-end Windows 10 workstation with NVIDIA Quadro 6000 video card
Three 3D printers for constructing prototypes
- LulzBot TAZ 5 3D printer with standard PLA printing capabilities
- LulzBot TAZ 5 3D printer equipped with dual extruders
- LulzBot TAZ 5 3D printer equipped with “flexystruder” to print flexible filament
- Sense 3D scanner