Print, Scan, Copy
- Print – Locations, cost, payment options, and how-tos
- Scan – Locations and equipment
- Copy – Locations and cost
Computers, Software, and Technology
- Collaboration tables – Locations and how-tos
- Computers and Software – available in the library
- See also:
- Information for Users with Disabilities – assistive technology, software, and services
- IDEA Lab at Grainger Engineering Library (upon request)- visualization wall, virtual reality lounge, informatics lab, 3D printing, presentation spaces, design rooms, collaboration tables
- Loanable Technology at the Undergrad Library – laptops, tablets, cameras, gaming equipment, calculators, cables, adaptors, etc.
- Media Commons – video production, gaming, media editing, etc.
- Scholarly Commons – resources, software, and expert consultations for data analysis, digitization, usability, etc.