See also: Information for Users with Disabilities for assistive technology, software, and services.
Virtual Computer Lab
The university is providing UIUC AnyWare, a virtual computer lab for the Fall 2020 semester. There are limited seats at one time, so if nothing is available when you log in, check back later if something has opened up.
- To access, go to https://uiucanyware.cloud.com/ or use the Citrix client to sign in with your Illinois email address (email@example.com) as the username and password. (More information on connecting)
- Under Desktops, select All Desktops.
- Select the General and Instructional Desktop, Library Scholarly Commons, or General Purpose Azure machine.
- If a desktop is available, it will open up in a new window in your web browser or the Citrix client (if downloaded).
- Use the computer as you would in person. All data will be deleted at the end of your computer session, so please save any files you’d like to keep to your email, cloud storage, USB drive, etc. Once you are finished, disconnect or restart the computer to end your session. Your session will time out after a period of inactivity.
Reserve Time at a Library Computer
Available to the public, visiting scholars, as well as students, faculty, and staff to access the library catalog, electronic resources, browse the web, and print. Each Library location has at least one kiosk machine. Some locations are open by appointment only, so please check library hours for more information before visiting.
Additional Specialized Technology Available at These Locations
Some locations are open by appointment only. Please check library hours for more information before visiting.