The Scholarly Commons will move to virtual services after 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 13 and our physical space will be closed until further notice. In order to access our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are monitoring email 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
CITL Statistical Consulting and REDCap, who normally hold consultation hours in our space, have moved to online consulting:
- GIS Resources for Distance Learning and Working from Home
- Introducing the Illinois Open Publishing Network: Digital Publishing from the University of Illinois Library
- Scholarly Commons Software: Open Source Alternatives
- Exploring Data Visualization #18
- Choosing an OCR Software: ABBYY FineReader vs. Adobe Acrobat Pro
Click to see the full Commons Knowledge blog