Loanable Tech Checkout Procedure
- Visit the Loanable Technology Desk on the upper level of the Undergraduate Library.
- Bring a valid iCard.
- Read and Sign our Equipment Loan Agreement Form.
- After use, please return items to the Loanable Technology Desk (only).
- You can check out a maximum of one item per the item types listed above.
- Call (217) 300-1011 or stop by the Undergraduate Library Loanable Technology Desk
- Requests are not accepted via voicemail or email
- 1-week items only
- Requests may be limited by item availability
- In-Library items: 2 hours
- Out-of-Library items: 1 week
- Maximum of 1 Renewal
- Overdue fines are $15/day (for 1 week items)
- Overdue fines are $5/hour (for 2 hour items)
For renewals call (217) 300-1011 or stop by the Undergraduate Library Loanable Technology Desk
- Renewals are contingent on item availabilty, and not guaranteed
- Renewal requests are not accepted via voicemail or email
1-Week (Out-of-Library Use) Loanable Technology available:
- Monday: 12am-2:30am, 8:30am-midnight
- Tuesday: 12am-2:30am, 8:30am-midnight
- Wednesday: 12am-2:30am, 8:30am-midnight
- Thursday: 12am-2:30am, 8:30am-midnight
- Friday: 12am-2:30am, 8:30am-8:30pm
- Saturday: 11:30am-8:30pm
- Sunday: 11:30am-midnight
2-Hour (In-Library Use) Loanable Technology available:
- When Undergraduate Library is open
- due 15 minutes prior to closing
- All pieces must be returned with an item before it will be removed from your account
- The Library reserves the right to limit the number of reservations a patron can make on an item (or similar item) in order to provide access to multiple students.
- Reservations are not guaranteed, since it is contingent on the previous patron returning the item on time.
- The Library requires 72 hours after the return of an item before the borrower can check out the same or a similar item.
- The Library is not responsible for any damage that may occur on borrower’s equipment as a result of equipment borrowed from the Library.
- Exceptions may be made at the discretion of Library administration.