- Employee Directory
- Departmental Directory
- Events & Workshops
- Friends of the University Library
- Gifting to the Library
- Social Media Accounts
Current and Future Library Plans
- Envisioning the Library of the Future
- ILS Implementation
- Library Organization
- Framework for Strategic Action
- Policies for Library Users
- Library History & University Librarians
Faculty & Staff Achievements
- Endowed Appointments
- Faculty & Staff Publications
- Recognizing Excellence Blog
- Illinois Experts
- Library Residency Program
- Faculty Book Plate Selections
Using Library Spaces
- Libraries & Hours
- Study Space Directory
- Library Maps:
- University Libraries in Google Maps – Shows the location of each library on campus and provides driving directions.
- Main Library Floor Map – Shows locations of class and meeting spaces, collections and services, and offices within the Main Library.
- Find Materials in the Main Stacks – This Deck Directory lists the locations of items by call number.
- Campus Map – Allows you to search for any location on campus.
- Research and Study Spaces
- Study and Collaboration Spaces to Reserve – The Library offers a variety of rooms that can be reserved by groups of 2 or more individuals. Media Editing computers in the Media Commons at the Undergraduate Library can also be reserved.
- Main Library Research Carrels – Main Stacks carrels can be reserved as a research space by current U of I faculty, graduate students, and department-sponsored visiting scholars.
- Library Tours
- Library Websites by College and Major