The supervisor listed in the unit directory will be the supervisor listed in the system for performance evaluations, so please review and update this information on a regular basis.
- Go to the All Library Units page in the LibDirectory editor and log in with your NetID and password.
- Select Edit Staff under the Actions column on the far right. If you do not see this link, you may need to request additional access. Currently only those who have access to the AD Group Editor can edit units in LibDirectory. Please ask your unit head to request access by submitting a ticket to the Library IT Help Desk if you need permissions.
- Click the button for the unit’s Primary Contact to receive unit communications (this defaults to the unit head). Only one person can be selected as the Primary Contact.
- Click on the icon with the three dots under the Supervisor column to edit an employee’s supervisor.
- Enter the NetID or First and/or Last Name, then click on the icon “Check NetId” to confirm it is correct.
- If correct, select the blue Change Supervisor button.
- Click the blue Save Changes button at the top of the screen to save all changes.