Funk Library Study Room Reservations
Group Study Rooms: Funk Library has six study rooms, located on the 3rd and 4th floors. To reserve rooms, use the online room reservation system. If you have trouble using the online room reservation system please call the Funk Library Circulation Desk at 217-333-2416 or stop by the library desk for help.
Study rooms contain a table, whiteboard, and several chairs. Dry-erase markers are available; present your i-card at the Circulation Desk at the time of your reservation to borrow them. Room 309 includes a large display monitor with a remote and wireless laptop connection using Solstice. To borrow the remote and monitor instructions for room 309, please come to the Circulation Desk with your i-card at the time of your reservation.
- Rooms 301, 305, 309, 401, 405, and 409 may be reserved.
- Rooms may be reserved by any library patron in 30 minute increments, up to a maximum of two hours.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time. Otherwise, your entire reservation will be forfeited.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Patrons are allowed only two active reservations per week at Funk Library.
- Unreserved rooms may be used on a first come, first served basis.
See Study Spaces Throughout the University Library to find more study spaces.
The library has one conference room, room 206, located on the 2nd floor. Reservations are restricted to University Library staff. Request reservations through Outlook Calendar. See the Room 206 information page for details about the space and equipment, use guidelines, and reservations.
Library staff may request reservations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Room 509 information page for details about the space and usage guidelines.
NOTE: To request librarian-led instruction for a class, please contact us through our online form or by phone: 244-2249.