Funk Library Study Room Reservations
Group Study Rooms: Funk Library has six study rooms, located on the 3rd and 4th floors. To reserve rooms, use the online room reservation system. If you have trouble using the online room reservation system please call the Funk Library Circulation Desk at 217-333-2416 or stop by the library desk for help.
Study rooms contain a table, whiteboard, and several chairs. Dry-erase markers are available; present your i-card at the Circulation Desk at the time of your reservation to borrow them. Room 309 includes a large display monitor with a remote and wireless laptop connection using Solstice. To borrow the remote and monitor instructions for room 309, please come to the Circulation Desk with your i-card at the time of your reservation.
- Rooms 301, 305, 309, 401, 405, and 409 may be reserved.
- Rooms may be reserved by any library patron in 30 minute increments, up to a maximum of two hours.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time. Otherwise, your entire reservation will be forfeited.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Patrons are allowed only two active reservations per week at Funk Library.
- Unreserved rooms may be used on a first come, first served basis.
Funk Library Instruction & Conference Room Reservations
Library Instruction: The library has one instruction lab, room 509, located on the 5th floor. Reservations are restricted to University of Illinois Library staff. Reservation requests should be sent to email@example.com or through our online form. See more information about Room 509 and its equipment.
To request librarian-led instruction for a class, please contact us through our online form or by phone: 244-2249.
Conference Room: The library has one conference room, room 206, located on the 2nd floor. Reservations are restricted to University Library staff. Reservation requests should be made through Outlook Calendar. See more information about Room 206, its equipment, and reservation instructions.