As your department prepares to fill a Civil Service position, we would like to provide information to ensure an equitable search.
- The Supervisor/Unit Head sends documentation/request to Assistant Dean who will submit to Budget Group for review.
- Once the position is approved to move forward, the Supervisor/Unit Head and Search Coordinator will receive notification.
- The Supervisor/Unit Head will appointment members to serve on Civil Service search committees.
- The Search Coordinator arranges a kick-off meeting with the search committee.
- The Supervisor/Unit Head submits the Position Description to the Search Coordinator. The Search Coordinator reviews the Position Description and submits the Position Description in JDXpert for approval to post.
For any questions, contact the Civil Service Search Coordinator (currently Kim Hutcherson email@example.com)