The University Library is the very heart of the University of Illinois, supporting the life cycle of knowledge. It maintains the cultural and scientific record in a way that allows access to all for learning and discovery. Those who use the Library are empowered by its world-renowned virtual and physical collections and an environment infused with technology and innovation. The Library is a key partner in the scholarship of faculty and students. Its role in the human curation of information and the dissemination of research amplifies the impact of the university on the world. – John Wilkin
- Employee Directory
- Departmental Directory
- NewsNotable acquisitions, announcements, new services, etc.
- Events & WorkshopsWorkshops, lectures, open houses, etc.
- PoliciesOfficial statements on ethics, collections, emergencies, etc.
- Diversity & Multicultural InformationDiversity statement and resources.
Library Research Activities
- Recognizing Excellence at the U of I LibraryResearch and service achievements by library faculty and academic professionals.
- Publications by University of Illinois Library FacultyBibliography of major publications by current and emeritus Library faculty.
- Illinois Research ConnectionsProfiles and research output of University Library Faculty.
Planning & Evaluation
- Library AssessmentLibrary data and assessment activities.