New employees are encouraged to go through the New Employee Guide to set up University accounts and services.
Standard Accounts & Services
For Staff, Faculty, APs, Academic Hourly, Grad Assistants, Grad Hourly.
Supervisors: please log an OTRS ticket with Library IT to request accounts & services for new employees.
- Net ID
- Active Directory (AD)
- Exchange Email
- Lync Phone Service
- G: & H: drives
- Entry in Library online phone directory
- Library employees wiki
Optional Accounts & Services
For Staff, Faculty, APs, Academic Hourly, Grad Assistants, Grad Hourly
Please log an OTRS ticket to request these accounts and services for yourself or your employees.
- Voyager account (Please fill out form at link provided)
- Voyager Oracle Accounts (for use with Voyager Reports Server)
- WordPress Content Management System (WordPress training required)
- Library listservs as appropriate: Libfac, Libuntenfac, Libcirc, Libcat, Libstaff
- Shared email accounts and email aliases (consult with supervisor to determine which accounts are appropriate)
- Flickr Pro
- Enterprise password