A secured network environment is vital. Below are ways to obtain safe connectivity.
- Campus cybersecurity training: Short training (15-20 minutes) on cybersecurity topics. The topics rotate monthly, so if you’ve completed some, check back later to see what’s available.
- Map a drive (G and H): Instructions to connect to the G, H, or other network drive.
- Working remotely (VPN): Information on accessing systems while working remotely.
- Network Access for UI Visitors: Information for people outside the university who need to use wifi or library resources.
- Phishing Alerts blog: View examples of confirmed phishing emails.
- Report spam and phishing emails: Instructions on how to report any received spam and phishing emails to Technology Services.
- View emails quarantined as spam: If you’re not receiving an email that you’re expecting, check the spam quarantine to make sure it’s not flagged. Or, flag other senders as spam.
- Wireless Connections: Information on connecting to wifi on campus.