The Electronic Resources unit acquires and negotiates licenses for online databases and collections of ebooks and ejournals and also manages the renewal and cancellation process for these resources. We catalog tens of thousands of ebooks annually, work with Library and Campus IT to maintain off-campus access to resources, and troubleshoot when resources are inaccessible or do not work as expected.
- Wendy Shelburne – Associate Professor, Electronic Resources Librarian
Wendy has primary responsibility for licensing, new e-resources acquisitions, and renewals.
- Amy Fry – Associate Professor, Electronic Resources Management Librarian
Amy primarily works with troubleshooting and public access to electronic resources.
- William Kries – E-Resources Cataloging Specialist
Willy catalogs all of our ebooks and streaming videos.
New Resource Requests
- E-Resources Order Form
Use this form to order an ebook or ebook collection or an online databases
- Serials Order Form
Use this form to order an ejournal
If you click on a link to an article, database, ebook or ejournal and it doesn’t work, let us know!
- Fill out the Library Request Form and direct it to the ERTech group, or email email@example.com
- Use the “report a problem” link in the library catalog/full text linking page (at the bottom)
- Fill out the Library Catalog Feedback and Comments form (not preferred) – this will generate an email to a group of staff and librarians who work with our search systems, including our e-resources team members
Research and Information Services’ Electronic Resources Troubleshooting guide is an excellent place to begin troubleshooting access problems.