If you are having trouble with viewing meeting room calendars in Outlook 2013 (the desktop client),first please try to view the same calendar in Outlook Web App (OWA), if you’re able to see the meeting room calendars in the Outlook Web App (OWA), then try the following troubleshooting steps to fix the problem in Outlook 2013 desktop client:
- Click “File” tab (“Info” should be highlighted on the left), click “Account Setting” icon
- Select “Account Settings…”
- Account Settings window pops up, under “Email” tab, click “Change…”
- Change Account window pops up, click “More Settings…” button at the lower right corner
- Microsoft Exchange box pops up, click “Security” tab, check the box “Always prompt for logon credentials,” click OK
- Click “Next, “Finish“, then “Close“.
- Exit Outlook, then restart it.
- Outlook will ask you to log in:
- User name: UOFI\your_netid
- Password is your Active directory (AD) password (the one you use to log onto your staff computer)
- Click OK. Outlook should be open shortly.
From now on, you’ll be asked to log in every time when you start Outlook 2010 and you should get up to date calendar information in the desktop client.
If you have problems viewing meeting room calendars in Outlook’s desktop client, please log an OTRS ticket and Library IT will look into the issue for you.