Acquisitions and Cataloging Services – General Information
The Acquisitions and Cataloging Services Unit creates and maintains content in all formats and languages for all materials that the Library acquires and publishes. We keep the collections vital and current by licensing, purchasing, describing, and organizing to ensure discovery of and access to the Library resources by our users. For more information about Acquisitions and Cataloging Services, please see our unit webpage.
Acquisitions and Cataloging Services
Rooms 1 and 12 Main Library
1408 West Gregory Drive, MC-522
Urbana IL 61801
Submit requests for acquisitions or cataloging maintenance via the following forms:
Requests for Voyager Cataloging Authorization should be sent to Library IT via the Voyager Account form.
Other questions should be directed to the appropriate person:
- Head of ACS: Myung-Ja Han
- Acquisitions Services:
- Cataloging Services:
- Monographic & Media Cataloging: Alisha Taylor
- Serials Cataloging: Myung-Ja Han
- E-Resource Cataloging: Willy Kries
- Foreign Language Cataloging: Nicole Ream-Sotomayor
- Government Documents: Alisha Taylor
- Music & Performing Arts Cataloging: Alisha Taylor
- Rare Book and Manuscript Cataloging: Chloe Ottenhoff
- Authority Control: Qiang Jin
- Metadata Services:
A full listing of ACS staff and contact information can be found in the library’s Departmental Directory.