Faculty, staff and students are welcome to submit a 3D print request using the form and instructions below. After you submit this form, library staff will review your request and will contact you within 2 business days. If you are submitting multiple objects, please submit them separately.
- To receive full consideration, print job requests should be submitted at least 3 business days in advance of when they are needed.
- Prints are $4.00 base per print plus $0.10 per gram. For example, a 63g print job would be $10.30.
- Files must be submitted in the .stl format.
- Staff will contact you with the estimated cost, print settings, and completion time before starting a print.
- Files will be printed by library staff during normal business hours.
- Once completed, you will be able to pick up your finished prints at the IDEA Lab Help Desk during normal business hours.
- Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com