Get Research and Writing (RAW) advice from experts at the Undergraduate Library and the Writers Workshop.
Writing consultations will help you refine your writing skills, develop arguments, learn about expectations for academic writing, and save time by creating a writing plan.
Research Consultations will help you locate sources to support your paper, define and focus research questions, and plan effective strategies to explore research materials available in the library system.
Book a Consultation
- Book a Library research consultation
- Book a Writers Workshop Consultation
- Want both? Use either link above and mention in your request that you want a Research and Writing Consultation.
- RAW consultations are held at the Consultation Corner, located on the Upper Level of the UGL next to the Writers Workshop.
- RAW Consultations do not take place in the summer.
- Writing assistance is available Summer 2: June 10 – August 2, 1 – 5 p.m., Monday – Thursday.
- For Research help visit the Information Desk on the second floor of the Main Library.
Fall 2019 Walk-up Hours (both services)
- Watch for hours in the fall!