Get Research and Writing (RAW) advice from experts at the Undergraduate Library and the Writers Workshop.
Writing consultations will help you refine your writing skills, develop arguments, learn about expectations for academic writing, and save time by creating a writing plan.
Research Consultations will help you locate sources to support your paper, define and focus research questions, and plan effective strategies to explore research materials available in the library system.
Book a Consultation
- Book a Library Research Consultation
- Book a Writers Workshop Consultation
- Want both? Use either link above and mention in your request that you want a Research and Writing Consultation.
- RAW consultations are held at the Consultation Corner, located on the Upper Level of the UGL next to the Writers Workshop.
Spring 2020 Walk-up Hours (both services)
Sunday – Thursday 4 pm – 9 pm
- Writing walk-up consultations begin January 26. You may schedule an appointment beginning on January 22.
- Research consultations begin on February 2.