Media Viewing in Collaboration Rooms
The Collaboration Rooms on the upper-level of the Undergraduate Library (UGL) may be used for media viewing. These rooms can be reserved ahead of time with the Dibs room reservation system.
- Rooms 1-5 each have a table equipped with 6 laptop/tablet-to-VGA connectors so that students can plug in their laptops and play movies on the TV screen.
- Rooms 6-10 each have a flat screen television with an HDMI port.
- Adapters and cables can be checked out at with an i-card at the Loanable Technology Desk.
Media Viewing Stations
Media viewing stations are located on the lower level of the UGL along the west courtyard windows, and are accessible on a first-come, first-serve basis. The lower level of the UGL is a quiet study area and headphones are required. Remote controls and headphones are available for 2-hour checkout with an i-card at the Loanable Technology Desk.
- Two multi-region Blu-ray/DVD combo players
- Two multi-region DVD/VHS combo players (check out a remote control for dubbing capability)
The public PC computers in the library are also equipped for DVD viewing. Computers in the Technology Services lab (upper-level of the UGL) are not equipped for DVD viewing.