Types of Reserves
There are two types of reserves:
- print reserves (physical books)
- media reserves (DVD and VHS)
You can find all types by using the searching for reserves page.
Print & Media Reserves
- Check the Location of your reserve. Most items are at the Undergraduate Library, but materials are held at many other locations including:
- ACES (Funk ACES Library)
- Central Circulation (Main Library)
- Chemistry Reserves (Chemistry Library)
- Communications Reserves (Communications Library)
- Engineering Reserves (Grainger)
- Math Reserves (Math Library)
- Music & Performing Arts Reserves (Music & Performing Arts Library)
- SSHEL (Social Sciences, Health, and Education Library)
- Write down the Call Number so your item can be located.
- You must have your I-Card to check out any Reserve materials.
- Most materials are loaned out for a limited period of time and must be used in the building.