The Preservation Services Unit exists to provide long-term access to the physical and intellectual contents of the Library’s collections through conservation, preservation and digitization. These programs seek to provide this access with an eye toward maximizing the Library’s investment in collections, services, and staff while continually seeking to improve the services that we provide.
- Preservation Supplies Request Form
- Preservation Services Workflows Streamer Request
- Library Rain Bag Request Form
- Incoming Materials Preservation Assessment Request Form
- Born Digital Content Preservation: Request for Reformatting Form
- Request Conservation Treatment (Special Collections and Medium Rare)
- IPM Pest Report Log