Time and Location of Meeting
September 3, 20131:00 pm - 3:00 pm 428 Library
Agenda not yet available.
Michael Fleming, Lisa Hinchliffe , Cindy Ingold, Cindy Kelly, Kelly McCusker, Lucy Moynihan, Zoe Revell, Richard Stokes, Beth Woodard
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Review of Goals for next year
Roll out student assistant training on Compass; incorporate diversity training into Compass
- Re-engage technology training discussions
i. Some discussion of technology for productivity; Outlook sessions, ask Judy from FAST3 to come?
ii. We use only about 10% of the software capability, such as save the date notes need to include a calendar entry people can download to their calendar
iii. 10 tips for best practices in Outlook
iv. Mary Laskowski works well with tasks in Outllook
v. Lisa thinks she has tips to share regarding calendaring and email
viii. Excel—database of templates? Examples of how to do certain things
ix. Using lync for group meetings
x. Pitch training around the problem to solve
- Retreat planning January 10, 2014?
- Morale survey?/learning organization survey?
- Fitness trail
- PITA—cultural competency in the classroom, paired with the Diversity Committee
3. Wellness activities (Zoe Revell)—upcoming plans, call for new members
- CPR workshop—September 25
- Blood drives—September 13
- Hunger awareness, Library Food Drive for food banks (September)
- Passport project
- Fitness trail
- Smoke free campus in January
- Carle—blood pressure and diabetes testing for Heart Healthy Month in Februrary?
- Open house for sustainable student farm
4. Supervisory training
- Tuesday, February 11th– intro and DiSC 9 am – 4pm
- Thursday, February 13th Leadership legacy 9 am – 4 pm
- Thursday, February 27th Change Management: The Place In Between 1 pm – 4 pm
- Tuesday, March 4 Positive Work Environment: My Kind of Office 9am to noon
- Thursday, March 20 9 am to noon
UIUC’s spring break is March 22 – March 30th
- Tuesday, April 3 9 am to noon
- Plus two other sessions
5. Next meeting: Tuesday, October 1 1:30-3 pm in 428 Library