Time and Location of Meeting
August 7, 20121:30 pm - 3:00 pm 428 Library
Agenda not yet available.
Susan Braxton, Paula Carns, Kim Matherly, Barb Trumpinski-Roberts, Beth Woodard, Michael Fleming, Zoe Revell
- Welcome, Zoe!
- Zoe’s tentative list of duties:
- 5 hours / week information desk
- Announcements and reminders
- Maintain Events calendar
- Add events
- Schedule rooms
- Add standing meetings
- Add lectures from Rare Books/GSLIS lectures/CITES/instruction
- Maintain orientation checklists
- Schedule blog entries
- Interviews of staff
- Help maintain student assistant training
- Attend compass2 training
- Host some events
- Attend staff development and training committee meetings
- Chair wellness committee meetings
- Review of Agenda
- GA training
Fall orientation Scheduled
Fall reference/ugl hub training being scheduled
Interest in using Blackboard for continuing education purposes
Updates in CMS are done, but need to be published this week.
4. Unit Head Training
I’m working through the list trying to group the activities by who should work with folks on areas of training.
5. Wellness activities
2 meetings scheduled: Friday, August 27 9am and Thursday, September 13th 1 pm 428 Library
Zoe will take over chairing the committee
We’ll send out an open call for people to join the group
9. Supervisory training
- Cindy scheduled PPP training and evaluation training this summer
- Still need to find a time for job description writing training
- Supervisory Discussions have been scheduled
10. Orientation checklists
Requesting Lync accounts
Requesting staff identification cards
12. Student assistant training
Emma has been reviewing the Illinois Compass course for student assistants, and will be doing an update this week.
13. Committee changes
- Thanks and farewell to Susan Braxton and Barb Trumpinski-Roberts who are rotating off the committee. Susan has served 2 terms and can no longer serve. Barb is moving over to the Awards committee. Thanks to you both!
- Lucy Moynihan and Susan Schnuer have been added to the committee. Cindy Ingold, as Diversity committee chair, has asked to serve as ex-officio on this committee.
Next meeting; Tuesday, September 4, 1:30-3 pm in 428 Library