In partnership with CITL Data Analytics and Technology Services, the Scholarly Commons is hosting Statistical Consulting Services: free consultations with graduate students with expertise in a variety of statistical software, including R, Stata, SPSS and SAS.
To reach the Statistics, Survey, and Data Consulting Services, please contact them here.
In-Person Consulting Hours
In-Person consulting hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and Tuesday from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Please note CITL is closed during the noon hour.
- Location 220 Main Library
Virtual Drop-In hours are from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and Tuesday from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Consulting Room link: http://go.illinois.edu/consulting
- To schedule an appointment with a consultant, use this survey form
- For more information and to view CITL’s online resources
Workshops are free to UIUC students, faculty, and staff. We offer a limited number of seats and registration for our workshops is required.
- Qualtrics 1: Getting Started with Qualtrics
- R I: Getting Started with R
- R II: Inferential Statistics with R
- SPSS I: Getting Started with SPSS
- SPSS II: Inferential Statistics with SPSS
- Stata I: Getting Started with Stata
- Stata II: Inferential Statistics with Stata
- Python I : Getting Started with Python