In partnership with CITL Data Analytics and Technology Services, the Scholarly Commons is hosting Statistical Consulting Services: free consultations with graduate students with expertise in a variety of statistical software, including R, Stata, SPSS and SAS.
To reach the Statistics, Survey, and Data Consulting Services, please contact them here.
- Tuesday: 10 to 11 am and 12 pm to 4 pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 10 am to 4 pm
Or use this form to schedule an appointment with a consultant.
You can find more information and view our online resources here.
Workshops are free to UIUC students, faculty, and staff. We offer a limited number of seats and registration for our workshops is required.
- Stata I: Getting Started with Stata
- Stata II: Inferential Statistics with Stata
- R I: Getting Started with R
- R II: Inferential Statistics with R
- Python I : Getting Started with Python
- SPSS I: Getting Started with SPSS
- SPSS II: Inferential Statistics with SPSS
- SAS I: Getting Started with SAS
- SAS II: Inferential Statistics with SAS
- Qualtrics 1: Getting Started with Qualtrics