Social Sciences Research Services Librarian and Assistant Professor, University Library
100 Main Library
1408 W. Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801
- 2010- Master of Science, Library and Information Science: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- 2005 - Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology: Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.
- Disciplinary data repositories
- Researcher data management choices and decision-making
- Library data services
- *Sheehan, Beth. 2015. Comparing Digital Archaeological Repositories: Tdar Vs. Open Context. Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian 34(4). 64 manuscript pages. (Accepted for publication)
- O’Brien, Nancy P., Mary Beth Allen, Peg Burnette, Cindy Ingold, Kelly A. McCusker, and Beth Sheehan. 2015. "Merging the Social and Health Sciences Step by Step" in Difficult Decisions: Closing and Merging Academic Libraries, 49-71.