LIS and Research Support Services Librarian, 217-300-8439
- Initial project development
- Identifying resources for research
- Consultations relating to publishing results
Manager for Research Administration, 217-244-7758
- Drafting a budget for your grant
- Finalizing the budget for your grant
- Be sure to contact her in advance of the grant deadline
Beth Sandore Namachchivaya
AUL for Research, 217-333-0318
- Help in identifying grants
- Help drafting grants
- Costing out equipment
- Costing out personnel
- Questions regarding cost sharing
- Questions regarding intellectual property rights
Recognizing Excellence at the University of Illinois Library
Recognizing Excellence blog
celebrates the many contributions of the library’s faculty and staff. Both the practitioners
and researchers who enable the daily functioning of the library are also involved in making it a
dynamic and world class institution. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is the
proud home of one of the largest and richest public research library collections in North America.
Likewise, its exceptional strength in people and the caliber of their work is well worth
Library Research and Publication Committee
A ready source of support and guidance on research projects is available to librarians at the
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The
Research and Publication
Committee was established to:
- Encourage research and publication by providing monetary support.
- Stimulate discussion of research ideas and methodologies.
- Serve as a clearinghouse of information about outside sources of funding.
- Provide practical criticism of research projects.
- Act as an advocate for the research interests of the Library faculty.