Reservable group work rooms equipped with white boards available in the Grainger Engineering Library:
- 10 Open Group Study Rooms located on the 4th floor of the library
- 4 Group Study Rooms located in the Center for Academic Resources in Engineering (CARE)
- Rooms 040A – 040D located in the lower level of the library
- Innovator Design Rooms located in the IDEA Lab for collaborating on innovation, discovery, design, and data projects
- Glass writing surfaces (dry-erase markers available for check out at circulation desk)
- Mobile whiteboards
- 58″ mobile high-definition monitors with attached workstations
- Collaboration Tables located in the lower level and 4th floor of the library
- 4′ x 6′ collaboration tables with attached 42” monitors
- Connect wirelessly with the Mersive Solstice Pods
The Informatics Laboratory in the Grainger Engineering Library is available for work on information discovery and database technologies:
- A mini-visualization wall comprised of 4 55″ monitors
- True 8K resolution
- Four 65” mobile touchscreen monitors with attached workstations
Collaborative Group Rooms are available for group work, projects and conversation:
- Whiteboards in each room (check out additional dry-erase markers at our circulation desk)
- Rooms 1-5 each have a table equipped with 6 VGA cables, so that students can connect their compatible device and share/switch between them on HD screen in the room.
- Rooms 12-13 have a table equipped with 2 VGA cables and 4 HDMI cables, so that students can connect their HDMI/VGA compatible device and share/switch between them on the HD screen in the room.
- Patrons with devices that don’t have an HDMI/VGA connector can checkout an adapter from the Loanable Tech desk.
- Patrons can check out VGA and HDMI cables from the Loanable Technology Desk for use with the HD screens available in group rooms 1-10.
- Room 306 of the Main Library, which includes consultation services and access to specialized software for data analysis
- Room 220 of the Main Library, which includes two reservable group study rooms with large wireless monitors (Rooms 214 and 216), additional collaboration tables with large wireless monitors, and plenty of open seating
- The Group Rooms in Room 220 have a capacity of 6 people