Circulation and Billing Policies at the Undergraduate Library
Books, Media, and Technology
Billing policies for books and other I-Share items can be found on the Central Circulation Policies Page (http://www.library.illinois.edu/circ/policies/Billing.html). The following information explains billing policies for other items at the Undergraduate Library.
- Course Reserve Items: $5/hour per item
- Media Collection (DVDs, Games, etc.): $1/day per item
- 1-Week Loanable Technology: $15/day per item
- 2-Hour Loanable Technology: $5/hour per item
Lost Item Fines
Loanable Technology Billing
- One-Week Loanable Technology items that are overdue for 10 days will be declared "Lost".
- Failure to return One-Week Loanable Technology items could result in a blocked library account. A person with a blocked library account is unable to request, check out or renew any items from University of Illinois and I-Share libraries.
- For more information, please contact https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8741301.
Library Billing Contact Information
- For questions about Undergraduate Library Books, Media Items, or Loanable Technology, email us at: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8741301.
- For all other books, contact the Main Library Billing Office at (217) 333-8288.