Research Programmer, Scholarly Communication and Repository Services
135 Grainger Engineering Library Information Center
1301 W Springfield Ave
Urbana, IL 61801
- 2007-2009: Visiting Research Programmer, Library Research and Publication
- 2005-2007: Assistant Director for Programs, Rare Book Book School, University of Virginia
- 2004-2005: Systems Consultant & Webmaster, Rare Book Book School, University of Virginia
- 2001-2003: Assistant Director of Information Technology, Empire Machinery and Supply Corp., Norfolk, VA
- 2008 - Master of Science in Library and Information Science, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, IL.
- 2005 - Bachelor of Arts in Cognitive Science, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA.
Library software development, digital preservation, institutional repositories and scholarly communication.
- Habing, T. G., Eke J., Cordial, M., Ingram, W. A. & Manaster, R. (2009). "Developments in digital preservation at the University of Illinois: The Hub and Spoke architecture for supporting repository interoperability and emerging preservation standards." Library Trends, 57(3), 556-579.
- Ingram, W. A. (2010, April) Preservation Metadata Implementation Scenarios: The Hub and Spoke Tool Suite. Presented at the Digital Preservation Metadata Workshop 2010, Urbana, IL.
- Ingram, W. A. (2009, October) Hub and Spoke Tool Suite. Presented at the PREMIS Implementation Fair, San Francisco, CA.
- Ingram, W. A. (2009, October) Metadata in Theory & Practice, LIS 590 MD. Invited Lecture. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Habing, T. G., Han, M., Hswe, P., Ingram, W. A. & Manaster, R. (2009, May) Repository Interoperability and Preservation: The Hub and Spoke Framework. Presented at the Digital Library Federation Spring Forum 2009, Raleigh, NC.