Associate University Librarian for User Services and Associate Dean of Libraries, 2015-present
246 Library, 1408 W. Gregory Dr., Urbana, IL 61801
- 2010-2015: Head, Research and Information Servics
- 2008-2012: Coordinator, New Service Model Programs
- 2002-2008: Anthropology and Sociology Subject Specialist, Education and Social Science Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 1998-2002: Assistant Librarian, Illinois Natural History Survey Library.
- 1998: Visiting Assistant University Archivist, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 1997 - M.S. in Library and Information Science: University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.
- 1997 - M.A. in Anthropology: Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL.
- 1989 - B.A. in English: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL.
My research uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to evaluate library services and describe the nuances of scholarly practice in a environment that is both print and digital, in-person and virtual. My publications have appeared in College and Research Libraries and portal: Libraries and the Academy and I speak frequently at national and international conferences on topics related to the assessment of library services, emerging information needs, and scholarly practices in the humanities and social sciences.
For a full list of publications and activities, see my cv.