Course reserves can come in two formats, print and online.
- Print reserves are housed either at the Undergraduate Library or one of the departmental libraries. Print reserves are available for 2 hour checkout and are subject to late fines if not returned on time.
- Online reserves are available anytime.
- If you have any problems, please refer to the E-reserve quick problem-solving guide.
- Visit the Library homepage, and select the tab in the middle of the page (located in the light blue bar) titled, "Course Reserves."
- Click on "All course Reserves (print, media, electronic)" or click on "Electronic Reserves only."
- If you click on "All course Reserves," a screen (shown below) will appear where you can search for reserves by your instructor's last name (Wong, Melissa) or by your course number (e.g., LIS 458).
- If you click on "Electronic Reserves Only," you will be prompted to log in with your University net ID and password, and then a screen will appear that displays, for each course, the course number, section number, course name, and the number of (electronic) items on reserve for that course. You can click anywhere on that line to access electronic reserves for that course.