Course reserves can come in two formats, print and online.
- Print reserves are housed either at the Undergraduate Library or one of the departmental libraries. Print reserves are available for 2 hour checkout and are subject to late fines if not returned on time.
- Online reserves are available anytime.
- If you have any problems, please refer to the E-reserve quick problem-solving guide.
- Visit the Library homepage, and select the tab at the top of the page titled, " Reserves."
- Click on "All course Reserves (print, media, and electronic)" or click on "Electronic Reserves only."
- In the menu that opens, search by your instructor's last name (e.g, Wong, Melissa) or by your course number (e.g., LIS 458).