- Do you see this window on your screen? (Look in the upper right corner.)
- Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of your screen. This should pop up a small window with more icons.
- Click on the green P to make the Papercut window appear.
- Click “Details” in the bottom right corner of you Papercut window. This will lead you to Papercut’s login screen.
- Login with your NetID username and password. This will take you to the Recent Print Jobs page.
- On the far right, click on “Request Refund” under the “Status” column. This will take you to the Refund Request Form.
- Fill out the Refund Details. It is important that you type select an amount of money and type a valid reason for your refund.
- Click Send when you are finished. This will submit your request.
- You should now see “Refund Pending” underneath the Status column, letting you know that your refund request has successfully sent.