SSHEL Easy Search
SSHEL is currently closed to visitors, but SSHEL services and materials are available virtually.
- SSHEL staff will be answering questions through chat from 10am-4pm Monday through Friday. The University Library’s full Ask a Librarian services are also online this semester during regular hours. Questions can also be directed to email@example.com.
- SSHEL subject specialists are meeting virtually with individuals and classes and can be reached by email with questions about accessing library materials during this time.
- SSHEL materials can be requested through the library catalog. Materials will be provided in digital form whenever possible, following the University Library’s electronic first policy. Print materials will be available for pickup when it is not possible to get electronic access to requested titles.
FIND RESOURCES BY SUBJECT
- American Indian Studies
- Asian American Studies
- Community/Public Health
- Gender & Women’s Studies
- Geography & Geographic Information Science
- Information Management
- Labor & Employment Relations
- LGBT Studies
- Library & Information Science
- Political Science
- Recreation, Sport & Tourism
- Social Work
- Speech & Hearing Science
- Data and Statistical Sources
- Online Reference Collection
- Search for Course Reserves
- Placing Material on Reserve (Faculty/Instructors)
- Reserves Help Guide for Students
- Children’s & Young Adult Lit (S-Collection)
- College and University Rankings
- Curriculum Collection
- Medicine, Biomedicine and Health Virtual Library
- Human Relations Area Files (HRAF)
- Mandeville Collection
- Speech & Hearing Assessment Instruments
- Test Collection