Find in the Library
- Using Library Spaces
- Study RoomsFind and reserve group study rooms. Faculty, grad students, and visiting scholars may also reserve Main Library stacks research carrels.
- Library MapsGet maps to the libraries or find your way around once you get there, including finding materials in the Main Library Stacks.
- Design and Digital Scholarship SpacesDiscover collaborative spaces for working on media- and technology-rich research and design projects.
Borrow, Renew, & Return
- Borrowing Privileges
- Setup and Use My Account
- Renew Items You’ve Checked Out
- Where to Return Items
- Overdue Notices, Fines, and Payment Options
- Course ReservesFind physical items placed on reserves specifically for your class. See also: guide to putting items on reserve (for instructors).
Request & Delivery
- Interlibrary LoanGet items not already available in the U of I Library (for U of I users only).
- DocExpress (Document Delivery)Fee based document delivery service providing copies of materials located at the Illinois libraries (for U of I users only).