Cost and Locations
- Black and white prints cost $0.10 per page and are available at all U of I Library locations.
- Color prints cost $0.30 per page and are available at ACES, Architecture and Art, Grainger, Main Library, Undergraduate, and Vet Med.
- 11X17 prints cost $0.50 per page and are available at the Undergraduate Library.
Charge to Your University Account
Affiliated U of I faculty, staff, and students can use NetID and Active Directory password to have print charges automatically billed to your account.
Get a Pre-paid Printing Account
- Register as a new user at the PaperCut website.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Go to the Undergraduate Library Circulation Desk to add money to your account.
- From any library computer, select the printer “Library Pay Cash B&W” or “Library Pay Cash Color”
- Go to the Undergraduate Library Circulation Desk to have your print made and to pay for it.
How to Print