Easy Search (Books AND Articles)
Questions about returning or renewing books? Click here
The Math Library is currently providing limited services, with a focus on virtual services. In person reference consultations are available by appointment only (1:00 – 4:00 PM M-F). Email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Until further notice, there is no walk-up access to Math Library print course reserves, stacks, study space, computers or printer use.
- Find alternative study spaces here: Fall 2020 Available Rooms and Building Hours
- Course Reserve print books are not available for loan. Please check the catalog’s course reserves to see if any library-licensed e-books are available for your course.
- For alternative public printing locations and hours, visit Computer Labs and Hours
- To access print items from the Math Library stacks request items using the library’s catalog
- If we find a digital, or e-book version of your request, we will fill your request through email with a link to the digital version.
- We recommend selecting Grainger Engineering Library as a pickup location for quicker access to your item.
If you have any questions, please email us. All Math Library staff and librarians are working during regular business hours and are happy to help with your reference and access needs. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.