Reserves are important class study materials that have restricted use. Reserve items can be requested at the first floor Service Desk of the Music and Performing Arts Library.
Course Reserves Use Policy
- Course reserve items are available for a two-hour loan within the Music and Performing Arts Library during regular service hours.
- Up to four reserves items can be borrowed at a time.
- Overdue fines for reserve items are $5/hour.
- Reserve items must be returned directly to the Service Desk.
- Listening rooms and carrels are available if needed to use reserve items – ask for a key at the Service Desk.