We’re here for you Illini!
Since we can’t be together, the Funk ACES Library has created & curated a list of activities for you to enjoy!
Feb. 8, 2 pm Central
Are you tired of attending time management programs where the presenters lecture for an hour? Do you know what you should do, but procrastinate on taking the steps to do it? This session is what you need! Student-ing Remotely! Time Management Tips will address three major obstacles of studying and working remotely, while providing actionable steps. You will come away with applicable solutions that you can put into practice right away. Please register for this program.
Mar. 1, 2 pm Central
Looking for cool tools to help you be productive and manage your time? This session will introduce you to a variety of apps, browser extensions, and old-fashioned methods to help you stay focused. You will come away with a list of tools to try and experience using some. Please register for this program.
Navigating the Library- Virtually
Mar. 29, 2 pm Central
It’s mid-term and research paper season! Do you know how to access all the amazing things our Library has to offer? From diverse databases to magazines and research assistance, we will teach you all about the University Library and how to use our amazing resources wherever you are! Please register for this program.
Apr. 19, 2 pm Central
Just in time for Finals Week! Join the Funk ACES Library and the Counseling Center for a workshop on Stress Management. Please register for this workshop ahead of time.
- Color our Collections: Download our online coloring sheets and color images from the University Library’s collection.
- Color Mandalas with this website! They allow you to color the mandalas virtually or you can print out the sheets and color them in analog.
- Stress relief coloring pages are available here.
- McKinley Health Center has information on relaxation techniques.
- Campus Recreation has created a webpage to view all of their virtual programming. Programs available include virtual group fitness workouts or you can follow their weekly workout plans.
- For information about how the University Library is dealing with challenges related to Covid-19 and the resources available please go to this webpage.
- If you would like to read a Library Guide about Coronavirus please go here.