Time Management Tips
We will address three major stumbling blocks of studying and working remotely, while providing actionable steps. You will come away with applicable solutions that you can put into practice right away.
Register here to get the Zoom link in advance.
We’re here for you Illini!
Since we can’t be together, the Funk ACES Library has created & curated a list of activities for you to enjoy!
Online Study Space
If you would like for the library to provide an online study space in the future please fill out our survey. Thanks!
- The University Library offers a variety of electronic materials that support your project ideas and hobbies.
- McKinley Health Center has information on relaxation techniques.
- Campus Recreation has created a webpage to view all of their virtual programming. Programs available include virtual group fitness workouts or you can follow their weekly workout plans.
- For information about how the University Library is dealing with challenges related to Covid-19 and the resources available please go to this webpage.
- If you would like to read a Library Guide about Coronavirus please go here.
- Kitten Cam
- Cornell Lab Bird Cams
- National Arboretum Bald Eagle Nest Cam
- Wolf Webcam from the Wolf Conservation Center
- Puppy Cam at Warrior Canine Connection
- Sea Otter Cam at Monterey Bay Aquarium
- The San Diego Zoo has multiple animal cams, including Koalas, Elephants, and Tigers!
- The Kentucky Equine Adoption Center has a horse cam!