Main Article Database
- History of Science, Technology, and Medicine: Identifies books, book chapters, and journal articles on all aspects of the history of science, technology, and medicine. Based four standard bibliographic tools: the Isis Current Bibliography of the History of Science (1913-currrent with expanded retrospective coverage), the Current Bibliography in the History of Technology (1964-current with expanded retrospective coverage), the Bibliografia Italiana di Storia della Scienza (1982-2007 with expanded retrospective coverage), and the catalog of the Wellcome Library for the History and Understanding of Medicine (1532-current).
Main Reference Works
- Science and Its Times: Understanding the Social Significance of Scientific Discovery
- Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the History of American Science, Medicine, and Technology
- Science in the Enlightenment: An Encyclopedia
- Science in the Ancient World: An Encyclopedia
- Cambridge Histories Online: Over 300 volumes from the Cambridge History of… series. Volumes are full-text searchable. Chapters display as PDF facsimiles of the print originals. Both book level and chapter level citations are easily exportable to Zotero and ten other citation management software tools.
- Oxford Reference: Over 150 core reference works from Oxford University Press, mostly dictionaries and encyclopedias.
- Guide to Online Reference Works: Detailed to guide to online reference works for historical research.