UGL Study Rooms
Regular Study Rooms
- Two quiet study rooms are available on the lower level of the Undergraduate Library. These
rooms can seat up to 4-5 people. Please note these are quiet study rooms.
- Keys to the rooms can be checked out from the Undergraduate Library Circulation Desk for up to
2 hours. There is a $5/hour late fee for study room keys.
- You can schedule these rooms in advance by calling our Circulation Desk (217) 333-3477 or
visiting the desk in person.
- There are 11 collaboration rooms on the upper level of the undergraduate library. There are 4
large rooms (collaboration rooms 1-4) that can accommodate bigger groups.
- Rooms 1- 4 - each have 8 chairs, TV and DVD/VCR combo unit on a cart (no laptop link
available), headphone jack with 4 outlets, and a dry erase board.
- Rooms 4 - 9 - each have 4 chairs, HDTV and DVD/VCR combo unit, VGA cable for laptop link (Mac
adapter must be checked out), headphone jack with 4 outlets.
- Rooms 10 - 11 - each have 4 chairs, HDTV and DVD unit VGA cable for laptop link (Mac adapter
must be checked out), headphone jack with 4 outlets.
- Having trouble with a piece of equipment in the room? Our
troubleshooting guide can help!
- You can schedule these rooms a week in advance by calling our Circulation Desk (217)
333-3477 or visiting the desk in person.
- All Collaboration Rooms are for group use only and are not to be used for storing personal
belongings for extended periods of time.
- Collaboration rooms may only be renewed if two or more other rooms are available. If all
collaboration rooms are in use, there will be no renewals. This is to ensure the rooms are
available to be used by the largest number of people.