Group Rooms / Study Rooms
Need space to work on a group project? Or how about a quiet space for an interview or online
exam? Reserve one of our group or quiet study rooms located on the upper level of UGL.
How Do I Reserve a Room?
Go to the
reserve link HERE.
- Select date and room type on the left side of the page (hover cursor over room names for
- Check the boxes in the Time Selection menu for a 1 or 2 hour booking (highlighted time slots
- Click “Continue” and then fill out Request Form (you will need your 14-digit Library Barcode
number, located on the front of your I-card)
- A confirmation email with room details, confirmation code, and cancellation link will be sent
to the provided email address.
Group/Collaboration Rooms on the Upper Level of the UGL
Group rooms have the following features:
- Space for group work, projects and conversation.
- All rooms are for group use only. Perfect for up to 6-8 people.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis. All rooms can be scheduled in advance.
- There is a 2 booking limit per week with a maximum of 2 hours per booking.
- Arrive within 15 minutes of your reserved start time. Otherwise, the reservation will be
What's in the Room?
- Whiteboards in each room (check out additional dry-erase markers at our circulation desk!)
- Rooms 1 & 2 each have a table equipped with 6 laptops/tablet-to-VGA connectors so that
students plug in their laptops and share/switch between them on the big screen LCD in the room.
Students who use Macbooks/iPads can check out
the front desk.
Rooms 3, 4, 7, 8 each VHS/DVD Player
Rooms 5, 6, 9, 10, 11 – DVD Player
Quiet Study Rooms/Lower Level
Have a smaller group of 2 or 3? Need a quieter space?
Reserve one of our
reading rooms on the lower level. Keys available at the circulation desk.
Media Editing Rooms/Lower Level
If you need a quiet space to edit video,
reserve one of our media
editing rooms in the lower level for up to 2 hours.