6. If your file is a Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint or PDF click on "Submit a Job". If it is any other file type click on "converting it to a PDF". Once the file is converted, save the document before proceeding.
7. Select "Library B&W" for black and white documents and "Library Color" for color documents. Then click "Print options and Account selection".
8. Select the number of copies desired and click "upload Document".
9. Click "Choose File" a window will appear. Locate the file you would like to print. Then click "Upload & Complete".
10. It may take 10-30 seconds for the file to upload. Once the file has uploaded the status will change from "Submitting" to "Held in Queue". After the status has changed go to any print release station in the library to release your print job.