Labor in Illinois
Labor Unions in Illinois
Illinois Labor History
- Chicago History Museum Collects manuscripts of people and organizations in the Chicago metropolitan area. The collection is particularly informative in Chicago-area social conditions and problems and contains records of Chicago-area labor unions.
- Illinois History & Lincoln Collections, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign contains archival materials relating to Illinois labor leaders.
- Illinois Labor History Society Source for information, books, and videos on Illinois labor history.
- Illinois State Historical Society Promotes the preservation and publication of materials of all kinds on Illinois history.
- Illinois State Library Collection of archival and other materials on Illinois labor history which is housed in the Illinois State Historical Library.
- Working Women’s History Project Network of Chicago history organizations interested in telling the story of union women in Illinois.
Collective Bargaining Agreement Texts
- Bloomington Education Association and School District 87
- Illinois Department of Central Management Services
- Northern Illinois University
- University of Illinois
- Western Illinois University and University Professionals of Illinois Local 4100
Education & Programs
Labor Management Committees
- Construction Industry Service Corporation (CISCO), representing union contractors and building trades unions in Northeastern Illinois
- Dubuque Area Labor-Management Council, including organizations in Jo Daviess County, Illinois
- Power Forward DuPage, a nonprofit organization established through a collective bargaining agreement between the Northeastern Illinois Chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association and IBEW Local 701 in Illinois
- Labor-Management Committee of the Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois, a public-private sector partnership to encourage investment in Southern Illinois