The work group is responsible for sustainable policies, procedures, technical systems, and staffing to procure, manage, and provide access to licensed and purchased electronic resources, such as electronic journals and e-books.
This includes working with users and vendors in troubleshooting access issues.
The group is responsible for managing technical systems related to e-resources.
The group is also responsible for gathering statistics to assist with acquisition decisions.
- Acquisition decisions are out of scope, but providing usage and other statistics to assist with these decisions is in scope for the group.
- This group will also assist with the public services issues related to e-resources, such as instructing patrons in the discovery and use of these resources.
In matters related to e-resources, this group represents and coordinates the actions of Acquisitions, Cataloging, Collections, and Information Technology. Initial rotation after one year. The chair of this work group may be reappointed beyond two years due to their position as the Electronic Resources Librarian [8 members]
- Wendy Shelburne, Chair(Aug 2017 - Aug 2021) Electronic Resources Librarian
- Stephanie Baker(Aug 2017 - Aug 2021) Technical Services Research Programmer
- Jon Gorman(Aug 2017 - Aug 2021) Application Support Specialist [Also: Digital Production]
- Willy Kries(Aug 2017 - Aug 2021) E-Book Cataloging Specialist Leader
- Piper Martin(Jan 2018 - Aug 2021) Reference Services Instruction Librarian
- Kelli Trei(Sep 2020 - Aug 2021) Biosciences Librarian
- Jason Heldreth(Sep 2020 - Aug 2021) Digital Library Research Programmer
- Esra Coskun(Sep 2020 - Aug 2021) Collection Analysis Planning Specialist
- Amy Fry(Apr 2021 - Aug 2021) Electronic Resources Management Librarian
CAPT Electronic Resources Reports to:
- Melanie Emerson(Aug 2017 - Dec 2017) Head of Art and Architecture Library
- Lynn Wiley, Chair(Aug 2017 - Dec 2018) Head of Acquisitions [Also: Cataloging and Metadata]
- Chris Morgan(Aug 2017 - Aug 2019) Acquisitions Support Specialist
- Jamie Carlstone(Aug 2017 - Aug 2019) E-Serials Bibliographic Control Specialist