Cost and Locations
Some locations may be open by appointment only. Please check library hours for more information before visiting.
- Black and white prints cost $0.10 per page and are available at all U of I Library locations.
- Color prints cost $0.40 per page and are available at ACES, Architecture and Art, Grainger, Main Library (printers available on the first floor by the Information Desk – Room 111 and in Archives – Room 146), Undergraduate, and Vet Med.
- 11X17 prints cost $0.50 per page and are available on the upper level of the Undergraduate Library and in Archives – Room 146 of the Main Library.
How to Print
Use Illini Cash
U of I students can pay for printing with Illini Cash. Print charges will be deducted from your Illini Cash balance.
Faculty and staff
Charge to Your University Account
Affiliated U of I faculty and staff who are not currently registered as taking a class can log in with their NetID to have print charges billed to your account once a month.
Get a Pre-paid Printing Account
- Register as a new user at the PaperCut website.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Go to the Undergraduate Library Circulation Desk to add money to your account.
Pay Cash (Temporarily Unavailable for Fall 2020)
- From any library computer, select the printer “Library Pay Cash B&W” or “Library Pay Cash Color”
- Go to the Undergraduate Library Circulation Desk to have your print made and to pay for it.