The Office of Library Facilities strives to provide safe, secure and comfortable environments in support of research and learning critical to the success of the institution.
The Office of Library Facilities coordinates all facilities aspects of library operations in 16 buildings across Campus totaling approximately 1 million gross square feet.
- Manages facilities programming, design, construction, and bid documents with departmental libraries and units, the campus facilities departments, architect, and other reviewing agencies
- Represents the University Library with Facilities & Services
- Manages library security, property management, space inventory, event management, mail, stores, shipping & receiving and collection distribution
Use of Library Meeting Rooms
- Room Reservations: University Library administrative space and conference rooms may only be reserved by Library personnel. Due to space restrictions, the Library cannot reserve these spaces for outside departments. The Main Library Room 66 lecture hall schedule is managed by the Office of the Registrar, Facility Management & Scheduling, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Library Staff Room Reservations