Graduate students may be appointed to a monthly-paid graduate assistantship. Once you have completed a graduate assistant (GA) application form, you may contact the position’s supervisor directly for position inquiries. First priority for graduate assistantships in the University Library is given to students enrolled in the School of Information Sciences. University Library GAs are usually 1/4 time or .25 (10 hours/week) and 1/2 time or .50 (20 hours/week). Students must be appointed between 25% and 67% for 91 or more continuous days in order to qualify for a Tuition Waiver.
If the position that you have applied to is no longer posted, this means the unit is no longer accepting applications. See the University Human Resources website for more information about Graduate Hourly positions.
- Social Sciences, Health, and Education Library- Technology Specialist Graduate Assistantship
- Social Sciences, Health, and Education Library-Curriculum Collection Graduate Assistantship
- Scholarly Commons Graduate Assistant Position
- Scholarly Communications & Publishing- Pre-Professional Graduate Assistantship, Scholarly Publishing and Copyright
- Scholarly Communication and Publishing-Institutional Repository Management Graduate Assistant
- The Center for Global Studies Graduate Assistant
- Law Library Graduate Assistantship