It’s simple! You only need to . . .
1. Visit the Communications Library (122 Gregory Hall)
2. Have a device with FM radio
- 5th or 6th generation ipod
- Personal FM radio (similar to a Walkman) with headphones – We have LOANABLE devices!
- Cell phone with FM radio. Here’s a list of phones with FM: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/sort/popular/flt/24#/phones/Multimedia/FM+Radio/sort/popular
- An iphone with an FM radio accessory (here’s a description: http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Radio-Receiver-iPhone-iPod/dp/BOO3ERT46W)
3. Tune your radio to one of the following FM channels:
- 106.1 EuroNews (Europe) : a.m. / Al Jazeera : p.m.
- 89.3 CCTV (China)
- 102.9 France 24 : a.m. / RAI News : p.m. (Europe)
- 94.1 TVN24 (Poland)
- 93.1 NDTV (India)
- 101.5 Telefórmula (Mexico)
You will be able to listen to any of these channels from anywhere in the Communications Library