It’s simple! You only need to . . .
1. Visit the Communications Library (122 Gregory Hall)
2. Have a device with FM radio
- 5th or 6th generation ipod
- Personal FM radio (similar to a Walkman) with headphones – We have LOANABLE devices!
- Cell phone with FM radio. Here’s a list of phones with FM: http://www.phonearena.com/phones/sort/popular/flt/24#/phones/Multimedia/FM+Radio/sort/popular
- An iphone with an FM radio accessory (here’s a description: http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Radio-Receiver-iPhone-iPod/dp/BOO3ERT46W)
3. Tune your radio to one of the following FM channels:
- 107.7 EuroNews (Europe)
- 102.1 CGTN (China)
- 99.5 Al-Alarab (Middle East)
- 88.7 France 24 (France)
- 94.1 TVN24 (Poland)
- 87.1 NDTV (India)
- 94.1 Milenio TV (Mexico)
You will be able to listen to any of these channels from anywhere in the Communications Library