University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign library privileges are extended to current I-Share faculty, staff, undergraduate, and graduate students with library accounts in good standing.
- Bookstacks Access – Faculty only, with valid ID from home institution
- Online Catalog Requesting Privileges – User must be at least 18 years old
- Loan Periods
- Books – 4 weeks
- Bound Periodicals – 4 weeks (most unbound periodicals do not circulate)
- Renewal Limits – 3 renewals
- Fines and fees – Replacement charges (all I-Share users) and processing fees (non-faculty only) are charged for items considered lost (35 days overdue for most books).